NATIONAL WOMEN PHYSICIANS DAY GIVEAWAY . THIS CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR ENTRY IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY, AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND NOT LOCATED IN ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page, and who are 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Fabled; Chetna Singh; Pink Coat, MD; and Tammie Chang, MD (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Fabled; Chetna Singh; Pink Coat, MD; and Tammie Chang, MD, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on, or about, February 2, 2021, at 12:00 AM, PST, and ending February 8, 2021, 11:59 PM, PST. All online entries must be received by February 8, 2021, 11:59 PM, PST. The winners will be contacted via the email address provided.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided. One entry is accepted per email address. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Fabled; Chetna Singh; Pink Coat, MD; and Tammie Chang, MD. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods, or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Fabled; Chetna Singh; Pink Coat, MD; and Tammie Chang, MD.
- Entry Requirements: By submitting an Entry in the Sweepstakes, each winner hereby warrants and represents that the Entry conforms to the Entry Requirements set forth herein. Entry: (a) must comply with these Official Rules and any Terms of Service on the Website; (b) must comply with the posting requirements set forth above and as posted on the Website; (c) cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional, or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity, or any materially dangerous activity; (d) cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; (e) cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; (f) cannot defame, misrepresent, or contain disparaging remarks about the Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies; (g) cannot contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses, or street addresses. Sponsor reserves the right to waive the Contest entry requirements set forth herein at its reasonable discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to, and may or may not, monitor/screen entries prior to posting them to the Website. U.S. Winners Only.
Prizes: One (1) $100 Gift Card to Fabled; one (1) $100 Gift Card to Chetna Singh; one (1) 3 Month Membership to Pink Coat, MD ($600 value); one (1)Paperback copy of “How to Thrive as a Woman Physician” ($20 value); one (1) 30 minute coaching session with Tammie Chang ($500 value); one (1)Kindle and (1) Paperback copy of “Boundaries for Women Physicians: Love Your Life and Career in Medicine” ($30 value)
Prize value: ~$1,350 (appraised value may differ at time of prize award). The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Fabled; Chetna Singh; Pink Coat, MD; and Tammie Chang, MD to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winner will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes within five (5) days following the winner selection. Fabled; Chetna Singh; Pink Coat, MD; and Tammie Chang, MD shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Fabled; Chetna Singh; Pink Coat, MD; and Tammie Chang, MD anyone acting on behalf of Fabled; Chetna Singh; Pink Coat, MD; and Tammie Chang, MD, or its respective licensees, successors, and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Fabled; Chetna Singh; Pink Coat, MD; and Tammie Chang, MD reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Fabled; Chetna Singh; Pink Coat, MD; and Tammie Chang, MD may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Fabled; Chetna Singh; Pink Coat, MD; and Tammie Chang, MD. Fabled; Chetna Singh; Pink Coat, MD; and Tammie Chang, MD reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers, or attempts to tamper, with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Fabled; Chetna Singh; Pink Coat, MD; and Tammie Chang, MD has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to, multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Fabled; Chetna Singh; Pink Coat, MD; and Tammie Chang, MD reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive occasional email communications from Fabled; Chetna Singh; Pink Coat, MD; and Tammie Chang, MD You can opt-out from receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the emails.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Fabled; Chetna Singh; Pink Coat, MD; and Tammie Chang, MD and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i)such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof,(ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv)unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process, or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United State of America AND California, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Marketing: By entering this Sweepstakes you agree to be added to email marketing communications from the Sponsor(s).
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request, along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 4100 Redwood Rd STE 20A #148 Oakland, CA 94619. Requests must be received no later than February 15, 2021.
- Sponsor: The Sponsors of the Sweepstakes are Fabled; Chetna Singh; Pink Coat, MD; and Tammie Chang, MD.